Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pony Days

Fall days are so much fun at school and “M” is in Pre-K and her school has such great fun activities this time of year. For Fall they do a festival, pumpkin patch trip and pony days. The kids all dress up in jeans and hats and get to ride ponies. We had a great time. I volunteer a lot in class this year I love working with the kids. I guess that is one of the gifts God gave me is working with kids I just love it especially craft time as long as I do not have to come up with the idea. “M” loves me to come into her class and help.


Also, we took a field trip to the pumpkin patch at a local church that sells pumpkins to raise money for missions. The children had a great time. They had face painting and heard pumpkin stories, but I think the best time they had was seeing who could pick up the biggest pumpkin it was quite funny to see the little arms try to hug these huge pumpkins :)

Dad took her to the Fall festival I was in Pennsylvania at a conference, but I had a little fun of my own starting Christmas shopping but I sure missed them.





















No comments: