Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thankful Thursday!!!!








I am very thankful for coupons we could not have done our debt free venture without them. I have met some of the coolest moms over the past year who have taught me how to shop and I am so thankful for that. Our family has never had such a stock pile of necessities and cleaning supplies. I rarely buy generic because I do not have to because it costs less to buy name brand. Groceries our pantry is so full I have moved to the floor to store can goods and boxes. Our freezers are packed full. We eat at home every night so the food gets used up quickly and rotated. With the smarter shopping I have cut our shopping bill at least in half plus we are getting way more than we use to and I am able to stock pile and help other families even though our other resources have been low. God is good.

No comments: