Saturday, October 4, 2008

Pumpkin Patch




Miss “M” loves to decorate she is all about the different seasons. The other night she had her little friend Sara spend the night and we went to dinner (TGIF) and the pumpkin patch. The girls wanted to get pumpkins and decorate the house for Fall. They had a great time touching I think every pumpkin in the patch. We left the patch with 4 pumpkins 1 huge pumpkin, 3 medium ones, corn, gourds and wheat. The best part of paying for all of this is the money went to missions so I did not feel the least bit bad spending this money. The girls loved the warty pumpkin they got and we thought they were going to rub all the spots off before they got back home.

Let the decorating begin now they wanted scarecrows, flowers, hay and the whole nine yards so I knew we were going to be busy all morning on Saturday. I am so glad she loves the holidays they are my favorite time of the year.

No comments: