Friday, October 10, 2008

Shopping

Shopping is a bad habit of mine. I love to shop. I am a BIG bargain shopper especially since we are on the Dave Ramsey budget. Since we are almost completely debt free and China is saved and paid for I decided to go shopping for new clothes today. I have been needing to do this for some time. I am behind in styles and so on. Well I knew I need to plan and search for the sales. My two favorite places to shop are Chico's and TJ Maxx. Both have great deals. Well today Chico's had a blowout sale so I stocked up. I had the best time I have never tried on so many clothes and everything fit and looked great so guess what I bought it all. That is so not me. I guess I went a little over board but I will tell I will be in style. The best part Steve will like is I will no longer be sporting my signature color of all black. This is a change for me, but it is time for a new look he has been begging for a year now and I have taken him up on the offer.

Even though I bought a ton of stuff it was on major clearance and Anna was so sweet she gave me an additional discount. What a fun day!!!

No comments: