Friday, May 16, 2008

When do you pray?

When is your quite time to get close with God I use my commute times in the car praying, showering and my morning routine. During your alone time is a great time that I get to reflect on what is really important. I pray for my friends, family and ones on our prayer list in need during my morning routine and is this becomes a commitment to prayer. God wants us to uplift others in prayer. It is so important to have prayer in our daily lives. No matter what God uses to prompt you to pray it is important that you do and pray for other that are in need of our prayers. I know I am very grateful for a loving God who reminds in creative ways for people to pray for one another as I am one has received alot of those prayers.

Luke 18:1 "Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them they should always pray and not give up."

I Samuel 12:23 “As for me, far be it from me that I should sin against the Lord by failing to pray for you.And I will teach you the way that is good and right” I Samuel 12:23

No comments: