Monday, May 5, 2008

Happy Cinco De Mayo

Wow it is the 5th a May and time to Party!!! We will be attending a baby shower for 4 of our friends who are all having babies within a month of each other and they are all boys! We are so happy for them. You can only imagine the questions Maddie has when she always see the ladies with babies in their tummies and I have a flat tummy. She tells me don't worry I will carry Kinsey in my tummy for you :)

We had a Cinco De Mayo theme and made it a family event and everyone turned out in large numbers. You can tell by the pictures the kids loved the pinyata swing and hitting it was a hit but of course the candy was even a bigger hit. Maddie was all about the jumping house. She was so worn out when we got home Steve and I had a chance to watch a movie together.

No comments: