Friday, May 9, 2008

Mother Daughter Tea

The other day I received a beautiful invitation from Maddie to attend a tea party with Maddie at her school. I was so excite. I am very involved with her school she only goes 3 days a week for 3 hours each day but she loves her teaches and her friends. She wanted us to dress in polka dotted dresses and wear our hair up. She is all about looking alike. She is such a girly girl I would have never guessed that would have been my daughter but this was her day for me so we got dresses and did our hair and off we went.
The theme of the party was Hawaiian and the teaches Mrs. Duncan and Mrs. Hilbert did fantastic. Maddie made me a oven mitt with her hand print on it and a jar of cookie mix. We will be baking cookies on Mothers Day! I have the most giving little girl. We played bingo and she said she wanted me to win because I was the best mom and she loved me. Where was the Kleenex.
The teacher asked the children why they love their mom's and Maddie's answer was she kisses me, hugs me, feeds me and tucks me in at night. The day turned out perfect. For all you mom's I hope you have a blessed mothers day and for all the mom's to be I pray that your day will be here soon and an celebrate the day!

No comments: