Tuesday, August 4, 2009

We got an update......

Tonight we received an email from our agency after hours of an update on our peanut. Praise be to God her issue is gone. The email was short and sweet it said she no longer has an issue. I was so thrilled I did not see there was attachments so I just stared at the computer for 3 minutes and then Steve said so what does that mean.... Then we realized there were attachements an updated picture 8/3 , medical and height, weight (she has not gained anything). We also got a small personality report and an update that she is in a Half the Sky Program.

I am on cloud 9 tonight again. I just got done ordering a care package to be sent next week. Here is hoping for more updated pictures. We received our PA 7/21 and are hoping for and LOA this week. All things are possible.

Now of to order he finding ad and history.

No comments: