Friday, August 7, 2009

LOA is Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a fantastic way to start the weekend. We were notified about an hour ago that they have received our LOA (Letter of Acceptance) and we should be receiving it in the morning for signatures. According to our agency they said they expect us to travel in 5-8 weeks. Hold on baby "K" here we come.

I thought I was busy before let the packing and final shopping begin. After all this time of waiting you think we would be prepared but I think there is always stuff to be done. We just got done ordering new car seats yesterday and now we are looking for the perfect bed for her room. "M" is voting for pink bunk beds. I have to admit they are adorable but I am not sold on the pink yet.

Our Time Line:

Received the call from our agency 7/9/2009
Submitted Letter of Intent on 7/13/2009
Letter of Intent went to China on 7/15/2009
Received Pre -Approval on 7/21/2009
Received LOA on 8/7/2009
Travel Approval ???

No comments: