Saturday, May 23, 2009

Graduation from VPK

I can't believe this time has come for our little one to graduate from Pre-K. It just seemed like the other day we were learning to walk and talk. Now we are reading and writing. We are both so proud of "M" she has come a long way since the first day we held her in our arms. The school put on a great recognition program and the kids were so proud of themselves and they are ready for kindergarten. The congregation at the church sponsored for each child to get a Bible as the graduation gift. What a way to send a child off.





During the program several of my girlfriends and I were video taping and taking pictures in between the tears just streaming down our face. Looking at what has been accomplished in a year of structured learning just amazes me. They have changed so much and all for the good.


I am so glad several of her good friends will be going on to kindergarten with her even if they will not be in the same class.

No comments: