Sunday, May 24, 2009

Getting ready for Kindergarten



We went to Kindergarten Orientation. "M" was so excited she could not wait to get there she was hoping to get to stay for the day. We were meeting 2 of my girlfriends and their daughters. I felt a bit overwhelmed with all the people so many kids WOW bless those teaches. The principle opened by saying by the looks of just who showed up this is the largest kindergarten class they have had entering since the school began. The first thing we said was oh boy when the budget year is so bad.

I was already prepared with all my paperwork it was completed a week or more in advanced thanks to my friend Kari who is always organized and on top of everything. We were all prepared. When we went on the tours the girls rushed into the rooms to meet the kids and the teachers. They made themselves at home we just looked at each other and said they will be fine we are the ones that won't.

I joined the PTO along with my girlfriend we have signed up for numerous functions and responsibilities. I am involved in so much but it is all about kids.

There school offers a Boo-hoo breakfast the first day of school and we all plan on being there I know I will be a mess. I was when she went to pre-school.
I am totally blessed I have the best boss in the whole world in my job I will not have "M" in any kind of after school program anymore I will be home with them or Daddy will. I can;t tell you how thrilled I am. Life is good. Bring on more play dates the girls said.

No comments: