Thursday, June 26, 2008

Nursery Time

I am now excited to move on to the creation of the babies room. I have a plan in my mind but it is my dearest girlfriend Beth who is the creator and who is going to help me put it all together. We are doing pink this time yes I caved in and the colors are pink, green, butterflies and lady bugs. She is getting a crib and a twin bed in her room because we do not know her age but I think she will need a crib least for a short time. The only dilemma is the crib color but I think we can make it work it is only a short period. Our first task is molding, trim work and paint. Next, is carpet in both the girls’ rooms it is not that old but we want new or hardwood put in still deciding? The final touches will be the bedding, and wall hangings. Can’t wait to start shopping for all the fixtures and bedding. Already have the paint now it’s just a matter of getting started. Oh cleaning out her closet won’t be fun :(

No comments: