Sunday, June 22, 2008

Little “M’s” 4th Birthday


We can hardly believe our little girl is four years old. When I look at her I can remember the first time they placed her in my arms and I hugged and kissed her. Now we fast forward 3 ½ years later to going to the movies (Kung Fu Panda), having cake and ice cream, opening presents and spending the day together as a family. She was so excited about having a family day (we have them every weekend 4 days) when it came time to make the wish from her cake she said star light star bright my wish tonight is for my sister to be with me and my family amen. Then she asked do you think it will come true because I told you. We told her it sure will just give it some more time. Her dinner request was a fruit salad with every kind of fruit she could think of and top it off with cool whip so that is what we let her have.

We had a great family day! God bless the gift of little girls.

No comments: