Friday, June 1, 2007

Memorial Day Weekend




Ben


Audrey, Maddie and myself went down to my parents in Sarasota for a 4 day weekend to see the latest addition to our family (baby Alyssa). We left on Thursday after Audrey's 8th grade graduation (we are so proud of her Maddie cheered for her big sis as she walked to get her certificate). Steve and I could not be more proud of her if she was our own daughter she is truly an exceptional child. Then the road trip began after we dropped off Steve it was a girls weekend.

We had family dinners, pool party and lots for good family time. I think all's we did was eat and chase kids. It is amazing just a few years ago there were no children and then KABOOM there are 6. Maddie is in love with her Uncle Rich (my younger brother) she can't stop talking about him. Everything is Uncle Rich and next is her baby lyssa. She asked me if we can get one of those babies. We laughed and said soon you will have a baby sister but not quite that small.

Alyssa is truly gorgeous thank the good Lord she looks like my sister.

No comments: