Wednesday, May 30, 2007

New Job What a Blessing

A couple of weeks ago my boss came into my office and said they were giving me a raise. I thought GREAT! I could not wait to tell Steve. We have been working on total financial peace where we will be debt free prior to referral (except the house) and we are so on track and this was just one more blessing that God had bestowed upon us. Well it gets better. Then the big boss came to me about a job and and a few days later here I am with a new job and another raise. Unspoken prayer is answered. Everyday our financial goal becomes more and more obtainable. It gets better I do not have to change anything in my daily routine they will work around my schedule that I have currently and flexibility is what they are all about.

God does provide for all of our needs!

No comments: