Monday, June 11, 2007

Mesue and Papa

My parents came to visit for a few days and we a good time. Maddie clung to her Mesue they painted a craft together. Mom made her the most beautiful little desk. Swapped scrapping supplies and worked with the quilt. They gave Maddie and Kinsey 15 squishes she was very excited. Not much excitement, we took it easy, as I have been for the past several week. Lots of eating. Boy I need a diet. That little voice in my head from the latest doctor visits keeps saying you need to loose, you need to loose! Someone please shut that voice up.

The visit was cut shorter than we wanted it I had to fly to Miami Sunday, I was not up to it yet but off I went. Mom and dad dumped me at the airport and the fun (ha ha) was about to begin. As unprepared as I was I was off and I do mean unprepared I prepared for my presentation on the way and that night.

No comments: