Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Accountability Partner

Do you have an Christian Accountability Partner? I am very lucky to have a great friend who keeps me accountable. Just recently I have been faced with a dilemma and I have prayed and wondered how I need to make this just disappear. After being frustrated with this I asked for help and of course she was a great help and reminded me why I made the choices I made. If you have a friend that you can count on for anything you are truly blessed.

Christian accountability partner is someone that actively listens, has a non-judgemental attitude, encouraging, and very caring. We are helpful to one another and allow us to remember the fundamentals as to Christians are accountable to one another. This is my friend and I thank her for all the times she is there for me :)

No comments: