Monday, December 1, 2008

Getting ready for Santa

Christmas a wonderful time of the year baking cookies, unwrapping tons of ornaments, shopping like little elves, parties, decorating, friends and family get together. This year was a little different then the past 3 years as if we did not have Audrey with us we were somewhat sad when we were decorating but remembered that she chose a family to love her. In that we found comfort and realized God was good. We were also hoping that baby "K" would have been home you would think after more than 20 months of waiting we would have a least a referral.

On with the festivities!!! We went to go get our tree and I vowed that this year I did not need a 12 foot tree that I would cut back and go smaller more economical (Dave Ramsey style). Well I tried but I love picking real trees. Steve has tried for the last 2 years to get me to convert to an artificial tree but I will not could even think about it. Family traditions are very important to me. So we get the real tree and it is fat and 12 feet tall. All I can say is "M" picked it out this year so I was in the clear with daddy he could not say no to his princess :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No artificial Tree.... It would no be fair:( I love you god mommy!!!!