Monday, July 14, 2008

Busy Busy Weekend

There was no rest for us this weekend. Little "M" had 2 birthday parties and swim lessons. I had a big project at work that needed to be done. I mostly work before she awakes or after she is in bed she requires 110% of our time. Daddy was busy with his job. I have not even had time to see my friends lately or even work on my scrap booking. I thought the summer would be slower not really it has proven to be busier. Tonight we went out with a group of Steve's friends it was alot of fun to break away from our nightly routine.

Oh yes and there is housework that needs to be done but who has time for that. You can say lately we have been nesting so in between running here and there we have been taking one room at a time and just cleaning it out. My girlfriend just had a garage sale that we donated all our stuff, proceeds were for a mission trip for her daughters.

No comments: