Thursday, March 13, 2008

Purging and Merging

That has been our motto for the last week. As Spring approaches it is time to clean up and clean-out. Now that winter is over for us we can pack away the sweaters and clean out Maddie's closet. She barely fits in her winter attire anymore so I know nothing will fit her next year so we will save some things for baby Kinsey but alot will be passed down to friends. I have been compressing all Maddie's smaller clothes into storage bags (great space reducer) but there are so many sizes to save. We are so glad we will be getting a referral in the next year because we are running out of storage space for clothes. I guess it does not help that I continue to shop for the girls :)



Next, is the house we are cleaning out all the closets and drawers and deciding what will go and what will stay this includes furniture. Before we go to China our goal is to have the house painted, some new furniture (I have a breakfast table I have disliked since I bought it), some upgrades to the kitchen, and of course Kinsey's room. Just a few things to pass the time.

No comments: