Thursday, March 20, 2008

One Year LID Anniversay

It has been a year since we have been official logged in for Kinsey. Sometimes it is hard to believe a year has past and then other times I look at Maddie and see how she is growing and maturing and I wonder where the time went.

The other day I had read some information about concurrent adoptions from China and thought wow we can adopt 2 more beautiful children and yes Steve was on board I immediately called CCAI and asked how people were doing this and Sara stated she had not heard of this. Well I will pray that China will indeed allow a concurrent adoption SN and NSN. The thought of two more daughters just sent me over the top with joy.

When is your family big enough? I do not have the answer to that question yet for our family because we are not done growing yet. We will do what it takes to bring home our daughter or daughters. If this requires a bigger home then I will just have to forfeit the pool and some of the other big upgrades. God has a plan for each of us and he is not done working on the building of our family at this time I am happy to say. So the real question is How many more trips to China will we make?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.