Saturday, October 27, 2007

Finding Ads

What is in a finding ad? When we adopted Maddie we received a really really bad copy of her finding ad from CCAI. Actually it was so bad my girlfriend from China could not make anything out. Well I started doing research because I want as much of her past as I can get so we ordered her finding ad. A week after the crash I received this envelope with a picture, the original newspaper, negative of the picture, and a laminated blown-up copy of our baby girl. WOW is all could say. It was worth every penny. This is one for the life book. Now we are in the process of looking into having her history drawn up. Can't wait to her her story.

When we travel back to China this time we will be going to her city and her orphanage again. My aunt and uncle are coming with us we hope we have talked several time about it and they really want to go and they have been to China several times and they would be a great asset.

No comments: