Saturday, October 27, 2007

Birthday Surprises

I have the greatest husband and friends anyone could have. Yesterday was my birthday and Maddie had a fall festival at her school and we decided we would spend the evening together as a family at her event and eat there but my husband had another idea. Maddie had 2 hours of fun at the festival then we gave away our meal tickets and he took me to dinner. We were going to meet a few friends for dinner (well that is what I thought) when I got into the restaurant there were just several of our friends several I was not expecting (hum) by the end of the night there were 40+ people there. That would explain the big big cake he bought and boy was it good. Cake for breakfast I guess I will not be going on that diet anytime soon.

I am so blessed to have such great friends and family! Thanks for such a great week!

No comments: