Saturday, August 11, 2007

New Ventures

We have finally got the workings through to host/adopt/sponsor an international student through the Baptist Collegiate Ministry. This has been another one of my passions to do but have run into many obstacles. My goal was to host an International high school student this year but it was the school board and timing issues. My dearest girlfriend always reminds me that that is not what God's plan was for me this year (not last either:)). So finally we have what our plan is. We will get to meet our college student we hope next week when we finalize the plans.

Next, my girlfriend Angela and I are going to serve at church by teaching Sunday School 2 Sunday's a month, we are still not sure of the age group but I know it will be young children.

Also, this will be my first year working with the high school group at church and I am very excited to work on mission projects with older youth. I currently work with younger youth. This will also give me more time to spend with Audrey. We do love her so much and cherish all the time we get to spend with her.

This poses to be a very busy school year we are geared up for it.

No comments: