Tuesday, August 21, 2007

First day of School


Maddie starts preschool and Audrey starts high school. Maddie's first day was great she had a blast and could not wait to go back. Well the morning did not start off as good as the day finished. She was all prepared to go with her backpack and lunch box and out the door she went. When it was time for me to leave she wanted a kiss and a hug. After the 40th plus kiss and hug I had to cut her loose and you would have thought it was the END! It broke my heart I cried all the way back to the car and I called Steve just crying. Once I was out of sight it mommy who???
Audrey was so excited after coming home from her first day she was so proud of herself that she did not get lost:) She says the school is sooooo big. She is in a lot of honors classes so she will be pulling a tough load her freshman year. We are so proud of her! She is already looking forward to football season and going to the games with her friends.

No comments: