Sunday, April 1, 2007

Spring Time Tallahassee


Our good friends Michelle and John came into town from Jacksonville with there daughter Anna for the weekend 3/31/2007) and we had a great time. We went to the annual spring time parade and the girls had a blast. They were covered with beads they must have each got 100 strands. The ladies were in love with them. Anna would not let us take her beads off. Maddie on the other hand was much more interested in the candy that they were throwing her way. It was like Halloween all over again.

When we got back to the house Michelle and I started to work on decorating ideas. We moved into our house 3 1/2 years ago and are still decorating. This was sooooo much fun it has got me on a roll. Well since we have a 2 plus year wait I think I can fit it into the budget.

Maddie


Anna


1 comment:

Steffie B. said...

She is just too cute....glad I stopped by!