Friday, March 23, 2007

Were are LID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


At 10:48 this morning we received an email from Jack song:

To: Steven & Sheri McNally

Re: CCAI Log-In Date & Packet
Congratulations! Your dossier has been logged in by the China Center of Adoption Affairs.

Your official dossier log-in date (LID) is: 3/19/2007


I have been home all week because of Spring Break but I do not normally work Fridays anyway what a surprise to get this today. I had not check my email for probably an 1 1/2 hours because the lawn people were here discussion option with treatments so I was busy with them then off to the shower and the phone rings and it was Julie saying "how about 3/19/2007 for a log in date. I was thrilled. I went and checked and there was the confirmation.

Well we will be celebrating to night as a family at Macaroni Grill for dinner. Maddie is so excited she told the lady in the store I have a date for my sister now I just need to wait to go pick her up. I had to further explain because she gave Maddie a puzzling look.

HOORAY FOR LID!!!!! Now we just have the wait, review then match and finally GOTCHA!

We will be doing alot of waiting, hoping, praying and dreaming of baby Kinsey of the next 20 months (??).

1 comment:

Angela said...

Congratulations on your LID! Now you can officially begin the wait. Here's hoping for a quick referral.