Thursday, September 3, 2009

We are going to China

Just 2 months after we got the call of our sweet precious daughter and now have travel approval and we are able to bring her home. I am so ready to leave. The count down of days can’t get here fast enough. We are almost packed I mostly have electronics (computer, camera, DVD, camcorder) and clothes for the orphanage left to put in. It is amazing how much room we have left over I keep getting more clothes for the orphanage to fill the gaps. “M” is so excited to be finally getting to meet her little sister, I think she thought she was never going to come. “M” has just recently asked when we go to China if she can meet her birth mother. She wants to take her money and a computer so we can talk at night to each other. Wow, we have since had a lot more talks and I am sure there are a lot more to come. All is good.

No comments: