Monday, March 2, 2009

Ear piercing

Miss "M" has asked for weeks to get her ears pierced and I finally gave in. Now that she is almost five I guess she is old enough. We surprised daddy and was he surprised she had to wear he hair in a pony tail for a whole week till everyone saw her earrings. My biggest fear was she would get one ear done and then say I do not want to do this anymore. I asked Carrie who was assisting us and she said she never has let anyone go out with just one ear pierce that wanted two. Well, I was feeling better already. Then came the stick "M" was not so sure that she wanted to continue but Carrie was the best before you knew it we bought 25 pair of earrings and we were out the door.

I will post pictures soon but with my new high tech camera he got me we I am still trying to point and shoot. good thing I still have a little more time before we go to China. And to think I am the techie of the house (not when it comes to cameras and video cameras :)

No comments: