Saturday, September 27, 2008

New Project

I have took on another project. Yes, I have a full plate but I feel that you can always make a different in a child's life and I love to stay busy. Recently I was accepted to be a board member of the local chapter for Children's Evangelism Fellowship which is a Christian based organization that gets christian after school programs into schools. I feel so strong that a child needs a good foundation for spiritual truths and so many children are unreached and parents don not take the time to take their children to church and this one hour a week is all that some of these children get. I do believe that God has given us all gifts and mine is working with children and their faith as well as helping children in many different ways. Building a religious foundation is the key to helping children come to the Lord. Of course working with all these children makes me want even more children.

We are not even home yet with baby "K" and we are already planning for #3. Yes we are serious we have a name picked out all ready and a plan on how to bring them home.

1 comment:

Handwoven Dreams said...

I look forward to following your journey to your next little one!