Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas is almost here!!!!!

What a busy season we have had parties, performances, get togethers, and more parties. Evey year I think I love Christmas more and more especially now with Maddie and Audrey in our lives. This will be the first Christmas we have both of the girls and we are so excited. Steve surprised us with a 5 day trip to go snow tubing in the mountains after Christmas and the girls can't wait to go. I am thrilled to just get away and have a break from the hustle and bustle. I will not be sledding this year due to my injuries from the accident I am having surgery after the first of the year :(

I can't believe in a week from now we will be having our family Christmas at home! We have some fun traditions:
Everyone decorates the main tree
The girls each get their own 4ft tree in their room
No presents out till all kids are in bed except for the gift you get to open on Christmas Eve
Everyone has cool PJ's but dad he wears sweats
Christmas dinner is Ham with all the sides
Up early on Christmas morning 6:00 am
Traditional breakfast is cinnamon rolls and country breakfast

No comments: