Sunday, November 18, 2007

What are you thankful for……

This time of year is my favorite time of year, you see families and friends together and the holiday spirits bring out the best in most people. I am so thankful for my family, dear friends, our church and most of all the wonderful life God as given me.

Our holiday season is starting off as a very busy one Maddie had a Thanksgiving Day program at her school and the kids did a fantastic job they all were so cute. I capture some great pictures till my camera went dead and dad had the video camera on his hunting trip in Tennessee with the guys. Well, Maddie has 4 more holiday performances and we will make sure everything is charged and ready to go. She is our little star! Thanksgiving we are going to have a full house my family is coming and yes “I” am going to do the cooking. Stop laughing for those of you who know me I have started dabbling in the kitchen and I am ready for this feast. I have had help learning the art of cooking. We are having the full spread including pies.

No comments: