Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Madeline's First Sleep Over


We debated what is the appropriate age for a sleep over. Maddie has been begging me for her friend Abagail to come spend the night (both 3) and I have been reluctant until Monday night. I decided I would tackle this like having my own two daughters. How much work could it really be (ha ha). First we went to Wal-Mart and bought all the good stuff to eat gummies, pretzels, popcorn, ice cream etc. When we were shopping I felt like I was buying for teenagers.
That afternoon the girls got together they were both so excited the could hardly stand it. Then let the fun begin. The girls were angels for 2 days they played and giggled they are like two peas in a pod.

The best part was night time when they would go to bed, they would lay in bed and talk and talk and talk (I could hear them on the monitor I just laughed). Finally, about 11:00 both nights I told them they must go to sleep or we could not get up for the next days play date at the park and library.

I called Steve and told him I am even more ready now for Kinsey.

No comments: